In This Issue:
- Special Feature: Book Review - Innovation Economics: The Race for Global Advantage
- U.S. Focuses On IP Protection Failure In Foreign Markets, Requests Comments
- U.S. Trade Officials Meet with Chinese Counterparts and Report on China’s WTO Compliance
*News Of Note:
- CCTV Interviews Gil Kaplan
- Commerce Initiates Shrimp CVD Cases
- Russia's New Meat Certifications Raise WTO Concerns
- Bipartisan Blessing On Tariff Reduction Bill
- U.S. Sanctions Against Iran Expand To Reach Foreign Subsidiaries Of U.S.Companies
- Client Alerts
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: China, Compliance, Foreign Markets, Global Economy, Iran Sanctions, Notorious Markets Review, Patents, Subsidiaries, Tariffs, WTO
Commercial Law & Contracts Updates, Intellectual Property Updates, International Law & Trade Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© King & Spalding | Attorney Advertising