In this Issue:
- Mobile Phone / Driving Laws
- Unemployment Benefits
- Procedural History
- The Law
- Court of Appeals Decision
- Wrongful Termination
- Religious Discrimination
- District Court
- Tenth Circuit
- SOX Whistleblower Liability
- Excerpt from Mobile Phone / Driving Laws:
• 2012 Session – Text Messaging Law – Class B misdemeanor if cause serious bodily injury.
• 2013 Session – Younger than 18 – bars use of a mobile device while driving (effective May 1, 2013).
Please see full update below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.