In This Issue:
- SEC Charges Municipal Bond Issuer with Securities Fraud for Misleading Statements on Issuer’s Website
- State v. Brown Affords Managers in the Mortgage Processing Industry a Cautionary Tale
- Second Highest Penalty in FCPA History Comes with a Caution from the Bench about the Limits of the Act’s Jurisdiction
- Novel Trademark Counterfeiting Count Nixed
- Health Care Fraud Conviction Stands Despite Vague Standards of Care
- Excerpt from SEC Charges Municipal Bond Issuer with Securities Fraud for Misleading Statements on Issuer’s Website:
For the first time, the Securities and Exchange Commission has charged a municipality with securities fraud for misleading statements made outside of the municipality’s securities disclosure documents.
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.