In This Issue:
- Third Circuit Panel Liberalizes “Protected Activity” Immunity for Employees Claiming Whistleblower Status
- Doing Time: A Requirement for White Collar Crime?
- Casting a Smaller Net: Seventh Circuit Requires “Net Trebling” Under FCA – Potentially Impacting Settlement Dynamics for all Industries Subject to Government Enforcement
- Highlighting Transparency Through the Federal Sunshine Act Regulations
- Excerpt from "Third Circuit Panel Liberalizes “Protected Activity” Immunity for Employees Claiming Whistleblower Status":
The popular image of the American corporate whistleblower, as depicted in Hollywood box-office smashes such as The Insider and Michael Clayton, is a courageous hero who reports corporate wrong-doing, often at the risk of retaliation by the whistleblower’s employer or fellow employees. Such retaliation may take the form of threats to the whistleblower’s reputation, career or personal safety.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.