In This Issue:
- Interview with a Community Banking Professional
- Holiday Wishes
- Accidents Don't Cut It - Ensuring You Don't "Unintentionally" Violate the Automatic Stay
- Dodd-Frank Essentials: Executive Compensation Requirements and Disclosures
- ECOA Now Growing Fangs in North Carolina
- Excerpt from ECOA Now Growing Fangs in North Carolina:
In my last article, "ECOA Gets More Teeth in North Carolina," I wrote about the recent North Carolina Court of Roosevelt Appeals decision, RL Regi North Carolina, LLC v. Lighthouse Cove, LLC,...,and Connie S. Yow (COA12-1279). As expected, it did not take long for this important decision to limit the enforcement of some spousal guaranties...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.