In This Issue:
- Conversation with a Community Banking Professional: Jillian Gibson
- Future of Community Banking Symposium Highlights
- Dodd-Frank Act Essentials: Corporate Governance Reforms
- Lessons From a $100 Million Payout
- Excerpt from Conversation with a Community Banking Professional: Jillian Gibson:
Q: What are your responsibilities as Director of Marketing?
A: As with anyone working at a community bank, or even a small business, my role as Director of Marketing requires me to wear many hats. While marketing roles at larger financial institutions are segmented between functions like advertising, media buying, public relations, sports marketing, community relations, etc., my team and I are responsible for all these functions and more. We research, develop and execute traditional, enterprise-wide sales and marketing strategies for the bank while also serving as an internal ad agency for smaller, ad hoc needs and participate on several internal committees to support the bank's overall operations...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.