In this issue:
- SEC Issues Statement on the Effect of the Recent US Court of Appeals Decision on the Conflict Minerals Rule
- CFTC Extends Relief From Oral Communication Recording Requirement
- CFTC Provides Relief Regarding Package Transactions
- District Court Sustains Attachment and Garnishment Writs Under Equitable Powers
- Eleventh Circuit Vacates Dismissal of Breach of Contract Claim
- Excerpt from Eleventh Circuit Vacates Dismissal of Breach of Contract Claim:
The US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit found that the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida abused its discretion by dismissing an action for forum non conveniens without evaluating the significance of the contract’s forum-selection clause.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: CFTC, Conflict Mineral Rules, Corporate Sales Transactions, Designated Contract Market, No-Action Letters, Reporting Requirements, SEC, SEFs
Published In: Civil Procedure Updates, General Business Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, Securities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP | Attorney Advertising