In this issue:
- Proposed Amendments to Delaware General Corporation Law and Courts and Judicial Procedure Law
- SEC Division of Corporation Finance Issues New C&DIs Relating to Social Media Use
- FINRA Proposes Rule Establishing Fee Schedule for Access to ATS Volume Data
- SEC Proposes Recordkeeping and Reporting Rules for Security-based Swaps
- CFTC Issues No-action Letter Regarding the Resubmission of Rejected Trades
- CME Launches Exchange Action Database
- Eleventh Circuit Holds that Dodd-Frank Amendments to the Commodity Exchange Act Expand Enforcement Authority of CFTC
- Delaware Court Holds Clickwrap Agreements Enforceable
- Excerpt from Proposed Amendments to Delaware General Corporation Law and Courts and Judicial Procedure Law:
Proposed amendments to the Delaware General Corporation Law (DGCL) are being considered by the Corporation Law Section of the Delaware State Bar Association. If approved by the Corporation Law Section and the Executive Committee of the Delaware State Bar Association, the proposed amendments will be considered by the Delaware legislature. The effective date for the proposed amendments would be August 1, 2014.Corporate and Financial Weekly Digest will provide updates as the proposed amendments move forward.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: CFTC, Clickwrap Agreements, Compliance, Delaware General Corporation Law, Dodd-Frank, Enforcement, FINRA, Foreign Exchanges, No-Action Letters, Recordkeeping Requirements, Reporting Requirements, SEC, Swaps
Published In: Business Organization Updates, Civil Procedure Updates, General Business Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, Securities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP | Attorney Advertising