In this issue:
- SEC Requests Comment on FINRA Rules
- CFTC Issues Interpretation Regarding Auditor Independence Standards
- OTC Derivatives Regulators Group Issues Report to G20
- NFA Issues Notice to Members Regarding FATF Update
- Texas Department of Banking Issues Guidance on Treatment of Virtual Currency
- Mellanox Triumphs Over Investors’ Securities Fraud Suit
- Sixth Circuit Affirms Dismissal of Life Sciences Securities Suit
- OCC Issues “Asset-Based Lending” Booklet
- Agencies Issue Denial of Service Guidance and Guidance on ATMs
- OCC Issues Garnishment Guidance
- Agencies Issue Interim Final TruPs CDOs Rule, Effective April 1
- Excerpt from NFA Issues Notice to Members Regarding FATF Update:
On April 2, the National Futures Association (NFA) issued a notice to its members informing them that the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has updated its list of jurisdictions with strategic anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing (AML/CFT) deficiencies. The updated FATF list includes the following changes: (i) Kenya and Tanzania were removed from the list of high-risk and non-cooperative jurisdictions requiring enhanced due diligence as set forth in the FATF Public Statement; and (ii) Kenya, Tanzania, Papua New Guinea and Uganda were added to the list of high-risk and non-cooperative jurisdictions requiring general due diligence as set forth in FATF’s Improving Global AML/CFT Compliance: On-going Process.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.