In This Issue:
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- International Arbitration: EU Member State Defends Measures Adverse to Energy Sector Investments on the basis of EU law
- Competition Law/Russia: Russia Gives Go-Ahead to Rosneft’s Acquisition of TNK-BP
- EU Competition Law: Competition Law and the Energy Sector – EU, UK, and Beyond; Looking Ahead to 2013
- International Trade: The New Year Brings New Sanctions Against Iran
- Government Relations: Tax Reform and the Oil and Gas Industry
- Construction: ‘Back-to-back’ – the pass-through of construction risk from project agreement to subcontracts under public private partnerships (PPPs) and energy infrastructure projects
- Transactions: U.S.LNG Exports: The DOE’s Studies and the Status of Pending Non-FTA Export Applications
- Financial Restructuring: Oil and gas "leases" and farmout agreements in bankruptcy proceedings
- In The News:
- Dan Rogers, Merrick White to Conduct Workshop at Myanmar Upstream Summit
- Katie McCarthy and Bruce Baber to Presentat PLI’s IP Enforcement and Litigation 2013 Seminar
- No Arbitration Is An Island: The Role of Courts In Aid of International Arbitration
- Washington Insight: Corporate Lobbyist's Toolkit – January 2013
- Intellectual Property Newsletter - January 2013
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Acquisitions, Competition, EU, Foreign Investment, Infrastructure, International Arbitration, Iran, Iran Sanctions, Leases, Liquid Natural Gas, Oil & Gas, P3s, Tax Reform
Published In: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Updates, Bankruptcy Updates, Construction Updates, Energy & Utilities Updates, International Trade Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© King & Spalding | Attorney Advertising