In This Issue:
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- International Arbitration: EU Member State Defends Measures Adverse to Energy Sector Investments on the basis of EU law
- Competition Law/Russia: Russia Gives Go-Ahead to Rosneft’s Acquisition of TNK-BP
- EU Competition Law: Competition Law and the Energy Sector – EU, UK, and Beyond; Looking Ahead to 2013
- International Trade: The New Year Brings New Sanctions Against Iran
- Government Relations: Tax Reform and the Oil and Gas Industry
- Construction: ‘Back-to-back’ – the pass-through of construction risk from project agreement to subcontracts under public private partnerships (PPPs) and energy infrastructure projects
- Transactions: U.S.LNG Exports: The DOE’s Studies and the Status of Pending Non-FTA Export Applications
- Financial Restructuring: Oil and gas "leases" and farmout agreements in bankruptcy proceedings
- In The News:
- Dan Rogers, Merrick White to Conduct Workshop at Myanmar Upstream Summit
- Katie McCarthy and Bruce Baber to Presentat PLI’s IP Enforcement and Litigation 2013 Seminar
- No Arbitration Is An Island: The Role of Courts In Aid of International Arbitration
- Washington Insight: Corporate Lobbyist's Toolkit – January 2013
- Intellectual Property Newsletter - January 2013
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.