In This Issue:
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- Oil & Gas Litigation: New Decision May Impede Fracking on Federal Land
- Intellectual Property: Non-Practicing Entities (Patent Trolls) Target Oil and Gas Companies
- FERC: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Bulk Electric System Cyber Security Standards
- Government Relations; Environmental: Crisis Management: Risks and Strategies
- Corporate/London: UK BUDGET 2013: The UK Government announces tax and other initiatives to support shale gas development
- Corporate/London: Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill: promising legislation beset by problems
- Excerpt from Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill: promising legislation beset by problems:
A “Petroleum Industry Bill” has created an unprecedented level of discussion for a new piece of legislation in Nigeria. However, reaching consensus on the Bill continues to be problematic.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.