In This Issue:
- Shareholders' Agreements for LNG Midstream Projects
- Upstream Developments – Latin America Foreign Exchange Controls in Venezuela Strangle Parts of Energy Sector
- Viewing DOE's Conditional Authorization of Freeport LNG Export Project Through an Environmental Lens
- International Trade:
- Senate includes Buy American requirement in Water Resources Development Act of 2013
- Global manufacturers, encouraged by low energy prices, are moving production to the United States
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- International Arbitration:
- Energy Trading Disputes: Investment Treaty Protection for Hedging Agreements and Charter-party Operations
- Upcoming Event:
- King & Spalding Energy Forum: Private Screening of the Award Winning Movie "Switch"
- In The News:
- King & Spalding Obtains Supreme Court Victory on Behalf of Client PPL Corp.
- XL Kops to Threaten U.S. Energy Independence
- Negotiating Additional Insured Provisions inthe Wake of the Deepwater Horizon Decision
- International Litigation Update: Developments Concerning the Alien Tort Statute and Personal Jurisdiction
- Washington Insight – May 15, 2013
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.