In This Issue:
- The President's Climate Action Plan - Mixed Messages for the Energy Sector
- As Coal Exports Hit Record Highs, Interior Inspector General Questions Lease Valuations
- U.S. Supreme Court Agrees to Review Interstate Air Pollution Rule
- SEC Provides FAQs on Conflict Minerals Rules; Strengthens Mining Exemption
- Turkey's New Petroleum Law: Its objectives and how they will be achieved
- Patent Marking: An Important Consideration For All Patented Products
- Heightened Scrutiny of Pipeline Companies' Common Carrier Status Perhaps a New Reality
- In The News:
..Tax reform 2013: It can happen
..DC Court Rejects Ecuador's 'Novel' Challenge
..INTERVIEW: China's share in Brazilian anti-dumping cases
- Public Company Advisor - Compensation Committees May Need to Consider Outside Legal Counsel
- UAE: Securitisation 2013
- Saudi Arabia: Securitisation 2013
- Excerpt from As Coal Exports Hit Record Highs, Interior Inspector General Questions Lease Valuations:
An Inspector General report evaluating coal leasing activities overseen by the Bureau of Land Management noted "weaknesses" in the lease sale process that put the government "at risk of not receiving full value for coalleases."
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.