In This Issue:
- Project Development/FinanceKey Considerations in Energy Take-or-Pay Contracts
- Upstream - Russia and former republics Unconventional Russia
- Bankruptcy: Contractor Insolvency Issues in Large Project Transactions
- Upstream - Latin America: Overview of PEMEX’s 3rd Round Model Service Contract
- Project Development/Finance First Energy Concession under innovative model to reach financial close in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- International Arbitration: Chevron Tribunal Declares Ecuador In Breach of Interim Awards
- Mining & Natural Resources; Maritime Deep Seabed Mining: The Next Wave -- U.S. Seabed Mining Regulatory Regime
- EU Competition Law: EU Competition Law and Joint Sales in LNG
- EU Competition Law: European Commission clears the acquisition of TNK-BP by Rosneft
- D.C. Regulatory: FERC Investigations in the Wake of D.C. Circuit’s Hunter Ruling
- Natural Resources: European Commission Issues Consultation for Views on Potential EU Conflict Minerals Initiative; Canada floats “Conflict Minerals Act”
- Excerpt from D.C. Regulatory: FERC Investigations in the Wake of D.C. Circuit’s Hunter Ruling:
The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals dealt the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission a major setback in its enforcement efforts by ruling that it had encroached on the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission in a market manipulation case. Yet FERC retains substantial authority over manipulation of physical markets...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.