In This Issue:
- Project Development/FinanceKey Considerations in Energy Take-or-Pay Contracts
- Upstream - Russia and former republics Unconventional Russia
- Bankruptcy: Contractor Insolvency Issues in Large Project Transactions
- Upstream - Latin America: Overview of PEMEX’s 3rd Round Model Service Contract
- Project Development/Finance First Energy Concession under innovative model to reach financial close in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- International Arbitration: Chevron Tribunal Declares Ecuador In Breach of Interim Awards
- Mining & Natural Resources; Maritime Deep Seabed Mining: The Next Wave -- U.S. Seabed Mining Regulatory Regime
- EU Competition Law: EU Competition Law and Joint Sales in LNG
- EU Competition Law: European Commission clears the acquisition of TNK-BP by Rosneft
- D.C. Regulatory: FERC Investigations in the Wake of D.C. Circuit’s Hunter Ruling
- Natural Resources: European Commission Issues Consultation for Views on Potential EU Conflict Minerals Initiative; Canada floats “Conflict Minerals Act”
- Excerpt from D.C. Regulatory: FERC Investigations in the Wake of D.C. Circuit’s Hunter Ruling:
The D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals dealt the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission a major setback in its enforcement efforts by ruling that it had encroached on the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission in a market manipulation case. Yet FERC retains substantial authority over manipulation of physical markets...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Canada, Chevron, Conflict Mineral Rules, EU, European Commission, FERC, Mining, Take-or-Pay Contracts
Published In: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Updates, Bankruptcy Updates, General Business Updates, Energy & Utilities Updates, International Trade Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© King & Spalding | Attorney Advertising