In This Issue:
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- Tort Litigation: Reforming NEPA Review of Energy Projects
- Transactions: Allocation of Ship-Shore Liability: Use of Port Liability Agreements to Provide Protection and Mitigate Uncertainty for U.S. LNG Project Participants
- International Trade: Aspen Institute Event Focuses on the Impact of the Energy Renaissanceon U.S. Manufacturing
- REGULATORY: EU Competition Law: The Cost of Compliance -- Breaking Seals in European Commission Investigations
- Proposed Rules in Texas Expected to Encourage Recycling of Used Fracking-Fluids
- Mining and Natural Resources; Oil and Gas Regulatory: Deep Seabed Mining Emerges from the Depths
- UK Competition Law: Playing the Energy Game; Regulating Market Outcomes
- Upcoming Events: King & Spalding Energy Forum: NEPA Review of Energy Projects: Economic Impacts and Critical Path Consequences
- In The News:
- How to Maximize Your Insurance Recovery for Property Damage, Business Interruption, and Supply Chain Losses After Superstorm Sandy
- King & Spalding Acts on Enforcement of $73 Million Asian Coal Arbitration
- King & Spalding Advises Haddington Energy Partners on $350 Million Private Equity Fund
- Latest Chambers UK Results Reflect King & Spalding’s Growing Profile and Continued Expansion in the United Kingdom
- Excerpt from DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Tort Litigation: Reforming NEPA Review of Energy Projects:
National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) review and related litigation impose delays and financial impacts on energy projects generally and present unique obstacles to project development.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Arbitration, Competition, Energy, Fracking, Mining, Natural Gas, NEPA, Oil & Gas, Recycling
Published In: Administrative Agency Updates, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Updates, General Business Updates, Energy & Utilities Updates, International Trade Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© King & Spalding | Attorney Advertising