In This Issue:
- Transactions: Mitigating Expropriation Risk of Natural Gas Projects
- Chinese investment in U.S. Energy: What works?
- FERC Issues New Rule to Facilitate Integration of Wind, Solar, and Other Variable Energy Resources into the Grid
- EU Competition Law: Spain Fines Endesa for "Unfair" Competition
- UK Competition Commission Clears Water Merger - Unconditionally for First Time
- Government Relations: Renewable Energy Initiatives in the Department of Defense
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- Business Litigation: Preserving the Attorney-Client
- In The News:
- Doak Bishop, Edward Kehoe to Speak at GAR’s Inaugural North American Conference
- Suzanne Rab Authors New Bookon Indian Competition Law
- Enactment of the New Georgia International Commercial Arbitration Code Solidifies Atlanta's Status as a Hub for International Arbitration
- Before Risk Becomes Reality, Check Your Risk Management Plan And How It Is Being Implemented
- Excerpt from Chinese investment in U.S. Energy: What works?
Chinese investment in the U.S. energy sector has the potential to provide tremendous benefits for both America and China. Given the current political climate in America, Chinese investors would do well to highlight the positive impact that their transactions will have on U.S. job growth as they navigate the regulatory process.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.