In This Issue:
- Government Relations: Energy Issues at Play in End of Year Brinksmanship
- Environmental: Marcellus Shale – Recent State Activities in New York
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- Business Litigation: Seeking Judicial Review of EPA Administrative Compliance Orders
- Transactions: Earnouts on the Rise in Renewables M&A
- Transactions:Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas from the United States
- Transactions/Latin America: What Are Chile’s Options for Meeting Its Rising Demand for Energy?
- In The News:
- UK Offshore Workers to Spend More Time Offshore
- WTO Accession of the Russian Federation
- Seven Common False Comforts And Misconceptions About FCPA Risk
- Excerpt from Transactions/Latin America: What Are Chile’s Options for Meeting Its Rising Demand for Energy?
Although it has had one of the fastest growing economies in Latin America over the past twenty years, Chile is severely limited with respect to domestic conventional energy resources...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.