In This Issue:
- Environmental: EPA’s Rules Affecting the U.S. Power Sector; Taking On EPA’s Rules Effectively Banning New Coal-Fired Generation
- EU Competition Law: Czech Energy Commitments
- Oil & Gas Regulatory, Mining & Natural Resources: SEC Adopts Final Rules Affecting Energy Companies; Adds Private Right of Action
- Government Relations: Debate on Natural Gas Exports Continues
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- Business Litigation: Implications for Pipeline Construction after Denbury
- Securities Litigation: Securities Litigation and the Energy Sector
- Transactions: Venezuela’s Exit from the ICSID Convention Casts a Shadow on Foreign Investment
- In The News:
- King & Spalding Advises Spain’s Biggest Gas and Electric Co. on Purchase of U.S.-Sourced LNG from Sabine Pass Liquefaction
- King & Spalding Selected as One ofthe Top 50Lobbying Practices
- King & Spalding Boosts Global Disputes Practice
- Excerpt from Transactions: Venezuela’s Exit from the ICSID Convention Casts a Shadow on Foreign Investment:
Venezuela’s recent denunciation of the multilateral treaty will have no impact on ongoing arbitrations that were pending before the denunciation became effective but is expected to have a great impact on new investment decisions...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.