In This Issue:
- Recent Common Sense Decisions on Source Aggregation: A Roadmap for Regulating Oil and Gas Emissions?
- The FTC’s Revised Green Guides Provide Direction for Renewable Energy Marketing Claims
- FERC Proposes Rule to Address Threat to Power Grid from Geomagnetic Disturbances
UK Competition Law:
- UK Competition Commission Publishes Energy License Modification Appeals Rules
- Investment in the UK North Sea: A tax cut designed to increase revenue
- FERC Denies Marcellus Shale Natural Gas Radon Lung Cancer Risk Claim
Oil & Gas Litigation:
- SEC Sued Over Dodd-Frank Extractive Industries Rule
- IN THE NEWS:
Tim Burbury reflects on how ‘district energy’ is quickly gaining traction globally in The International District Energy Association [
- New Executive Order Expands Iran Sanctions to Cover Foreign Subsidiaries of U.S. Companies
- Three King & Spalding Partners Present at Premier Oil and Gas Program
- King & Spalding Shines in Legal 500’s First-ever Guide to Latin America
- King & Spalding Ranks 13th for M&A Deals in Emerging Markets
- Super Lawyers Names 12 King & Spalding Lawyers Among the Best in New York Metro
- Andrew Hruska Appointed to White-Collar Crime Task Force
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.