In this issue:
- Form PF: Private Fund Systemic Risk Reporting in the United States p. 1
- Harmony or Dissonance: A Comparison of Form PF and the Template Reporting Form Proposed in ESMA’s Level II Advice p. 4
- Germany: Transparent Investments in Hedge Funds via a Managed Account Platform p. 8
- Cybersecurity: It’s Not Just for Geeks p. 12
- The New Irish Fitness and Probity Regime and its Application to Investment Funds p. 14
- UCITS IV and AIFM: Two Directives that Pose a Tax Brain Teaser in France p. 18
- Recent Developments in the Luxembourg Financial Sector p. 20
- Proposals for OTC Derivatives Regulation in Hong Kong p. 22
- Russian Foreign Strategic Investments Law: A Step Forward on the Way to Liberalization or a Decorative Dash? p. 25
- Upcoming and Recent Events p. 28
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.