In This Issue:
- UK Bribery Act 2010 – What It Means for the Financial Services Industry p. 1
- New U.S. Reporting Requirement Regarding Cross-Border Holdings p. 4
- Banking Regulatory Consequences for German Banks Holding Investment Funds p. 6
- Recent French Tax Instruction Renders French SICAV More Attractive to Non-Resident Investors p. 9
- News on the Regulatory Front in Luxembourg p. 11
- UK Remuneration Code – Poacher’s Paradise? p. 13
- Ireland Proposes a Voluntary Corporate Governance Code for Its Funds Industry p. 15
- Recent Developments in Chinese Securites Regulation p. 20
- Risky and Complex? Recent Trends in Investor Suitablity Regulation in Asia p. 22
- Upcoming and Recent Events p. 28
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.