In This Issue:
- Momentum for Telemedicine Policy Reform Continues
- Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
- Other Federal Regulatory Initiatives
- Other Congressional and State Initiatives
- Other Health Care News
- Upcoming Hearings and Markups
- Excerpt from Momentum for Telemedicine Policy Reform Continues:
In recent weeks, health care policymakers have given telemedicine increased attention as a potential solution to increase access while reducing costs. In early May, the House Energy and Commerce Health Subcommittee held a hearing to determine how technology can advance the health care system and requested comments from stakeholders and industry—which are due by June 16th.
Please see full update below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.