In This Issue:
- E&C continues to push for bipartisan efforts to improve drug pipeline
- Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
- Other Federal Regulatory Initiatives
- Other Health Care News
- Upcoming Hearings and Markups
- Excerpt from E&C continues to push for bipartisan efforts to improve drug pipeline:
This week, the House Energy and Commerce health subcommittee continues an effort launched in May to find potential common ground that legislators can coalesce around to improve the drug pipeline from discovery to development to delivery. On Wednesday, July 9th, the panel will examine opportunities to modernize clinical trials and accelerate the development of new cures and treatments. On Friday, July 11, the committee will solicit feedback from patients on how to expedite the drug discovery, development, and delivery process.
Please see full issue below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.