In This Issue:
- Is your estate plan bulletproof? Techniques for avoiding litigation over your estate
- A good reason to revisit your estate plan: Accounting for digital assets
- Making gifts still matters, even after ATRA
- Estate Planning Pitfall: You haven’t reviewed your trusts this year
- Excerpt from Is your estate plan bulletproof? Techniques for avoiding litigation over your estate:
An inherent problem with wills and other estate planning documents such as trusts is that, when the time comes to put them into action, you won’t be around to explain or interpret them. Fortunately, there are strategies you can use during your lifetime to minimize the risk of a fight over your estate after your death.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.