In This Issue:
- The BDIT: A trust with a twist
- Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa! 3 estate-planning-friendly strategies to pay for a grandchild’s college education
- Power of attorney abuse: What can you do about it?
- Estate Planning Pitfall: You’ve chosen your executor hastily
- Excerpt from The BDIT: A trust with a twist:
The beneficiary defective inheritor’s trust (BDIT) is a powerful estate planning tool that allows you to enjoy the benefits of a traditional trust without giving up control over your property. You can continue managing and using the BDIT assets without compromising the trust’s ability to reduce transfer taxes and shield assets from your creditors.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.