In This Issue:
- Adapting to the times: Estate planning focus shifts to income taxes
- International estate planning 101
- When is the optimal time to begin receiving Social Security?
- Estate Planning Pitfall: You don’t have a buy-sell agreement for your business
- Excerpt from International estate planning 101:
Many traditional estate planning strategies are based on the assumption that everyone involved is a U.S. citizen. But if you or your spouse is a noncitizen, special rules apply that require additional planning.
Generally, U.S. citizens are subject to federal gift and estate taxes on all of their assets, wherever located. But they’re also entitled to various exemptions, exclusions and deductions.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.