In This Issue:
- State death taxes can be hazardous to your estate
- Can portability help preserve retirement benefits?
- Provide for family members with special needs using an SNT
- Estate Planning Pitfall: Your estate plan leaves specific assets to specific heirs
- Excerpt from State death taxes can be hazardous to your estate:
Now that the federal gift and estate tax exemption is permanently set at aninflation-adjusted $5 million ($5.25 million in 2013), many people are feeling more relaxed about the need for estate planning. But don’t overlook state death taxes. Without planning, these taxes could generate significant tax bills for your family...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.