In This Issue:
- Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
- Tax Planning for the “New Normal”
- HIPAA: Not Just for Health Care
- ADA Requirements for Pools
- Impact of Dodd-Frank Swap Regulations on Loan Documents
- FDIC Insurance: Are you Fully Covered?
- Successor Liability
- Employment Law Update
- Don’t Become a Client’s Surrogate in Communicating with the Government
- E-Discovery Amendments to Florida Civil Rules
- SLK Announces the Formation of Shumaker Advisors, LLC
- SLK News
- Excerpt from Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012:
The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 (the “2012 Act”) had a profound impact on the transfer tax system. I will briefly describe that system and then, by way of background, set the stage for these changes by summarizing where we were on transfer taxes prior to the 2012 Act. I will then describe the major transfer tax changes provided by the 2012 Act and briefly describe the impact of these changes...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: ADA, American Taxpayer Relief Act, Dodd-Frank, FDIC, HIPAA, Loan Documentation, Successor Liability, Swaps, Tax Planning
Published In: Civil Procedure Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, Health Updates, Labor & Employment Updates, Tax Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP | Attorney Advertising