In This Report -
- I. March 2013 - Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since February 2013 CON Meeting
- A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- G. CON Applications Deemed Complete
- H. Final Orders Issued
- I. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- J. Staff Analysis Reports Issued in March 2013
- K. Hearings Requested/Scheduled During the Course of Review
- L. Request for Hearing on Denial of Six-Month Extension
- Exerpt from C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON:
1. Jackson HMA, LLC d/b/a Central Mississippi Medical Center – Relocation of Burn Center from Crossgates River Oaks Hospital to Central Mississippi Medical Center and Addition of Burn Care Beds – Received March 13, 2013...
Please see full report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Applications, Certificate of Need, Extensions, Letters of Intent, Scheduling Letters
Published In: General Business Updates, Health Updates, Mergers & Acquisitions Updates, Commercial Real Estate Updates, Zoning, Planning & Land Use Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP | Attorney Advertising