In This Issue:
- European Court of Justice Strengthens the Right to Be Forgotten
- California AG Offers Best Practices for Do Not Track Disclosures; Crucial Compliance Questions Left Unanswered
- Snap Judgment: FTC Alleges Snapchat Did Not Keep Its Privacy and Security Promises, But Suggests Broad New Duty in the Process
- French Consumer Association Takes on Internet Giants
- “Do You Want to Know a Secret?” The Risks Posed by Anonymous Social Apps
- Excerpt from European Court of Justice Strengthens the Right to Be Forgotten:
In a groundbreaking decision against Google, the European Court of Justice (ECJ)—the EU’s highest court—has embraced the “right to be forgotten,” creating significant implications for global companies.
Please see full issue below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.