In This Report:
- I. August 2013—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting
- A. Certificate of Need Review
- B. General Counsel’s Report
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report—Filings Since July 2013 Meeting
- A. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- B. Applications for CON
- III. Projects Deemed Complete for Review at September 2013 Meeting
- A. CON Applications Deemed Complete for CON Review
- Excerpt from August 2013—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting:
Blount Memorial Hospital, Alcoa (Blount County), Tennessee (CN1305-015). The relocation and upgrade of an existing outpatient magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) unit from Blount Memorial Springbrook Health Center located at 220 Associates Boulevard, Alcoa, Tennessee, to Blount Memorial’s East Tennessee Medical Group site at 266 Joule Street, Alcoa, Tennessee. If approved, the applicant will discontinue MRI services at the Blount Memorial Springbrook Health Center location. The estimated project cost is $2,214,216.
Please see full report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.