In this Issue:
- I. October 2013—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting
- A. Certificate of Need Review
- B. General Counsel’s Report
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report—Filings Since September 2013 Meeting
- A. Applications for CON
- III. Projects Deemed Complete for Review at November 2013 Meeting
- Excerpt from October 2013—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting:
At the October meeting of the Tennessee Health Services Development Agency, as part of the introductory announcements, Jeff Ockerman noted that nursing home questionnaires would be coming out soon and the agency anticipated it would release new guidelines for home health services by the end of the year. During the meeting, the board approved the following applications for certificate of need.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.