In This Issue:
- 1. September 2013—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting
- A. General Counsel’s Report
- A. Certificate of Need Review: Community Hospices of America-Tennessee
- A. Certificate of Need Review: CSPM Surgery Center
- B. General Counsel’s Report: The Health Center of Nashville
- A. General Counsel’s Report: Stones River Hospital
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report—Filings Since August 2013 Meeting
- A. Applications for CON
- III. Projects Deemed Complete for Review at October 2013 Meeting
- A. CON Applications Deemed Complete for CON Review
- Excerpt from General Counsel’s Report:
Shelby County Health Care Corporation d/b/a Regional Medical Center, Memphis (Shelby County), Tennessee (CN1208-037A). Request for modification by adding a 2nd operating room (OR) in the burn unit and building out a fourth OR that was originally planned to be shelled in until needed. If approved, the hospital will temporarily relocate the burn unit OR into the new fourth OR on the first floor of Turner Tower.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Certificate of Need, Healthcare Facilities, Hospice, Hospitals
Published In: Health Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP | Attorney Advertising