In This Issue:
- Green Law Corner: What LEED v4 Means for You
- Deliberate Intent: Beyond Workers' Compensation and Into the Assets of Your Business
- EPA Approves the New Phase I Standard
- Enforcing Your Arbitration Agreement Just Became A Great Deal Easier
- A Boost for Entrepreneurs: Minority-Women- and Veteran owned Businesses
- Excerpt from A Boost for Entrepreneurs: Minority-Women- and Veteran owned Businesses:
In the last issue of The Construct we talked about the Historically Underutilized Business ("HUB Zone") Program. This quarter we offer you information on programs helping women, minorities and veterans start and maintain their own business ventures.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.