In This Issue:
- Will New LNG Export Activity Affect U.S. Natural Gas Prices?
- Cracker Plant Planned for Wood County, W.Va. Moves Forward
- Marcellus and Eagle Ford Led 2013's Production Gains
- Spilman Continues to Identify and Focus on Environmental Issues
- Excerpt from Marcellus and Eagle Ford Led 2013's Production Gains:
The Marcellus Shale experienced stimulated production last year due to higher spot prices - increasing the total U.S. gas supplies to record levels. According to the FERC's "State of the Markets" report, futures prices fell, which is expected to strengthen long-term demand growth.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.