In This Issue:
- A Discussion with Dave Spigelmyer, President, Marcellus Shale Coalition (MSC)
- April Sees Record-Setting Gas Production
- More Companies Exploring the Utica Shale in W.Va.'s Northern Panhandle
- Marcellus Shale Gas and Pa. Steel - A Match Made in Heaven
- Gov. Corbett Issues Executive Order Modifying Rules Covering Restricted Drilling in State Parks and Forests
- Excerpt from Marcellus Shale Gas and Pa. Steel - A Match Made in Heaven:
One of the most important components needed for safe natural gas drilling is high-quality steel pipe. With the federal government now investigating illegal "dumping" of key manufactured products by foreign companies, there is hope that Pennsylvania steel can profit from this booming industry...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.