In This Issue:
- Climate Action Plan Breathes New Life into Oil & Gas Air Regulations
- Major Natural Gas Power Plant Announcement Indicates Different Uses for Marcellus & Utica Shale Gas
- Natural Gas Expanding as a Major Player in Transportation Fuels
- Pennsylvania's Act 13 Impact Fee Revenues Rise
- PA DEP Releases 2012 Natural Gas Emissions Data for 8,800 Natural Gas Wells and 400 Compressor Stations
- Excerpt from Climate Action Plan Breathes New Life into Oil & Gas Air Regulations:
On March 28, 2014, the White House released its Climate Action Plan Strategy to Reduce Methane Emissions. The oil and natural gas sectors are clearly in the cross-hairs for reductions.
The report indicates the oil and natural gas sector was responsible for 28 percent of man-made methane emissions in 2012 - second only to the agricultural sector, which accounts for 36 percent of emissions...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.