In This Issue:
- An Insider’s View - More on Campaign Subplots
- The Congressional Calendar - So Much To Do, So Little Time –
- Heading Towards a Debt Ceiling Standoff, Part II
- Paul Volcker Testifies on His Rule
- Senate Moves to Prohibit Disclosure of Contributions by Government Contractors
- CFPB on Mortgage Points and Fees
- Senate Hearing on Legislation to Promote Clean Energy - Could Preempt the EPA from Regulating Greenhouse Gases
- Congress Moves Forward with Legislation to Reauthorize FDA User Fees
- Innovating with Less: Examining Efforts to Reform Information Technology Spending
Excerpt from Innovating with Less: Examining Efforts to Reform Information Technology Spending
The Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, Federal Services,and International Security has scheduled a hearing on May 24 to examine efforts by the Obama administration to cut wasteful and inefficient spending on the Federal Government’s Information Technology (IT) infrastructure through data center consolidations, cloud computing, and several other initiatives.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.