The Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization (SNO) and Nanotechnology, Occupational and Environmental Health (NanOEH) committees will host the 9th Nano Conference October 4-6, 2020. The Conference will address:
- Green/advanced synthetic materials and manufacturing;
- Nanomedicine, nanodrugs, and pharmaceutical and medical applications;
- Nanotoxicology related to humans;
- Occupational and environmental exposure assessment;
- Global challenges;
- Sustainable water treatment and remediation;
- Fate and transport;
- Sustainable food and agriculture;
- Sustainability and energy;
- Devices and sensors;
- Education panel; and
- Regulation and policy.
The Conference will be held in Denver, Colorado.