July 18th, 2023
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
Join us for this complimentary CLE webinar on Tuesday, July 18, 2023 from 2:00-3:30 pm ET.
Topics for discussion include:
- The Big Picture Status of Genomics in Mesothelioma Litigation
- Recent Statistical Analyses of Genetically Engineered Mice Reject BAP1 “Susceptibility” Arguments
- Recent Papers Further Confirm Genomic Abnormalities are the Sole Cause of Some Mesotheliomas
- Stakeholders on Trial Preference Motions Need to Understand Recent Studies Showing Why Persons with Some BAP1 Mutations Are in Fact Living for Many Years
- Recently Papers Provide Further Information Regarding the Frequency and Pathogenicity Genetics of Mesotheliomas and Other Cancers
- Software for Predicting Pathogenicity is Providing Quantitative Assessments of Germline Mutations in Cancer Associated Genes – CADD Methods and Results
- Tumor Sequencing Data Frequently Exists - Don’t Miss Large Amounts of Valuable Sequencing Data that Is Not Shown in Paper Reports
- The Cost/Benefit Analysis of Whole Genome Sequencing Versus Targeted Panels - Understanding the Strengths and Limitations in Your Cases
Complimentary registration comes with CLE credit in one state and will be available in California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.