The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has created a webpage devoted to providing answers to frequent questions related to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The information provided was last updated by EPA on April 29, 2020, and is divided into seven subject matter categories. The categories are as follows:
- Drinking Water
- Indoor Air
- Questions from State, Local, and Tribal Leaders
- Wastewater and Septic Systems
Questions asked and answered include the following:
- Do I need to boil my drinking water?
- Will an air purifier protect me and my family from COVID-19 in my home?
- For federally required licenses and certifications will there be temporary waivers of continuing education or other conditions of certification that would be difficult or impossible to meet due to social distancing?
- Where can I find information regarding the handling of wastes associated with Coronavirus and COVID-19?
There are currently approximately 50 COVID-19 related questions and answers on EPA’s webpage. EPA indicates that additional information will be provided as the agency continues to respond to the Corona virus pandemic.
The webpage may be accessed here.