In This Issue:
- Energy and Climate Debate
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Transportation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Excerpt from Energy and Climate Debate:
The House and Senate have a full final week until the July 4 recess. The Senate is scheduled to address President Obama’s trade legislation, and the House will focus much of the week on environmental regulation challenges.
After the House passed the Trade Adjustment Assistance Act last week, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has scheduled cloture votes on the fast track trade measure (H.R. 2146) as well as adjustment assistance for displaced workers (via an amendment to the African Growth and Opportunity Act and the Generalized System of Preferences Bill, H.R. 1295) for June 23.
Please see full update below for more information.