Welcome to Alston & Bird’s Environmental & Land Use Briefing, a summary of emerging issues and recent developments in environmental and land use law.
In this issue:
- Supreme Court fails to unearth clear standard for discharges to groundwater
- Federal government steps up action on “forever chemicals”
- The patchwork of COVID-19 waste regulation
- Third Circuit revisits and reinforces Bestfoods’ teachings about operator liability
- Environmental compliance during the COVID-19 pandemic
Please see full Publication below for more information.