May 24th - 25th, 2022
8:55 AM - 5:00 PM EDT
Westin Washington, D.C. City Center
1400 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save an extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS22.
Showcasing Powerful Women in Intellectual Property!
ACI’s Summit on Women Leaders in IP Law will bring together women in Intellectual Property roles to explore industry trends and other important factors impacting today’s women leaders and practitioners in IP.
Co-chaired by Melissa Jobe, Director, Corporate Intellectual Property at T-Mobile and Bridget Smith, Assistant General Counsel, IP at Relativity Space, this year’s event highlights the role of women leaders in Intellectual Property with a special focus on technology and innovation.
New for 2022:
- A Woman’s View on the USPTO: A Look at How the Agency is Helping Women on their IP Journeys
- Spotlight on Women in Tech who are Driving Innovation in the World of IP
- Open-Floor Discussion on How Not to Let Life’s Hurdles Get in the Way of Your IP Career
- Focus Sessions on the Intersection of Intellectual Property in Emerging Technologies including the Metaverse, mRNA, and Space Tech
- The Unique Roles of Women in IP Enforcement
- Special DEI Session: The State of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Intellectual Property
Save an extra 10% off the conference by using code D10-999-JDS22.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only.