June 6th - 7th, 2023
8:00 AM - 5:30 PM EDT
DC Bar Association
901 4th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Or call 888-224-2480 for fastest service.
You can save extra 10% off the current rate by using code D10-999-JDS23.
American Conference Institute’s 3rd Annual Summit on Women Leaders in IP Law returns for another exciting year with curated content showcasing powerful women in intellectual property. During this IP-focused conference, women in Intellectual Property roles come together to explore industry trends and other important factors impacting today’s women leaders and practitioners in IP. This year’s event highlights the role of women in Intellectual Property with a special focus on technology and innovation.
2023 Highlights Include:
- Think Tank on How Women-led Initiatives are Shaping Intellectual Property
- Harnessing the Power of Mentorship to Fostering Growth and Development in Women’s IP Careers
- Spotlight on Technological Advancements and IP Rights: The CHIPS Act, AI, Blockchain, Web3, NFTs, Cleantech
- A Heart-to-Heart Discussion on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in IP and How Do We Move Forward
- Focus Group on Closing the Generational Gap and Transitioning to Retirement
- Special Sessions on Trademarks and Trade Secrets
Learn to advance and thrive in the Intellectual Property field, benefit professionally and personally from the advice and storytelling of other women in the industry and meet with industry counterparts to expand your network with a focus on camaraderie.
Save 10% off the current registration fee by using code D10-999-JDS23.
*Discount is valid for new registrations only and it’s not applicable for workshops.