Deliver better client service and forge stronger relationships with a culturally competent law firm.
Learn how to effectively interact with clients and colleagues of diverse cultural backgrounds.
In an increasingly interconnected world, cultural competence is an invaluable skill for all legal professionals.
But what does it mean to be a culturally competent lawyer?
And how can legal professionals work alongside clients and colleagues of varied backgrounds—while understanding how these differences influence behaviors?
Join estate planning attorney Iffy Ibekwe to learn why cultural dexterity is essential for delivering legal services to a diverse market, and how lawyers can address sensitive cultural topics with clients.
In this CLE-eligible* webinar, you’ll learn:
- What cultural dexterity means in the legal profession
- Why being a culturally sensitive lawyer is the future
- How to market your services through a culturally aware lens
Duration: 60 minutes
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!
*The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions.
* CLE and CPD Information
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits to lawyers with licenses to practice in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To Receive CLE or CPD Credit: If you have met the participation requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from firstname.lastname@example.org for the webinar you attended to completion. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails often end up there. Please note you have to fill out an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you complete the affidavit, you will be able to download your certificate(s) of attendance and they will be emailed to you as well from email@example.com.
To qualify for credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and log in live on the day/time of the session) under your own personal credentials, as we will need this to verify your proof of attendance. *Note: You should not use someone else’s registration or credentials to log in and must ensure that your name and email are registered correctly.
- Attend the entire session live.
- Participate in the polls during the live session.