Holland & Knight invites you to read the Spring 2021 issue of our Energy and Natural Resources Quarterly newsletter, in which our authors discuss important hot topics and developments in energy, natural resources and environment. This newsletter provides a look around the corner, highlighting top issues and emerging opportunities for the private sector.
Recognizing this newsletter is arriving in your inbox during uncertain times, we also wanted to let you know that Holland & Knight is tracking developments on the emerging situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impacts the crisis may have on the Energy and Natural Resources industry. Analysis on what the developments may mean for business can be found on our COVID-19 Response Team page.
This edition covers, among other relevant topics, a number of recent U.S. political developments that may continue to be important market drivers throughout 2021.
- Clean Tech Quarterly Update
- CLEAN Future Proposal Offers Details on House Democrats' Vision for Climate Legislation
- Biden Order Aims to Strengthen Domestic Supply Chains in Key Sectors
- Issues and Risks Affecting Energy, Forestry and Agro-Industrial Projects in Colombia
- Colombia Moves Forward with Fracking Pilot Projects for Unconventional Reservoirs
- The Wave Against Fracking in Colombia
- Law and the Precautionary Principle: Wild Card for Courts in Latin America?
- Realizing a Hydrogen Economy: Hydrogen Production from Excess Renewables
- Colombia Has High Potential for Renewable Energy
- Colombian Congress Considers Renewable Energy Bill
- Did a New York Federal Court Just Burst a Private Equity Bubble?
Read the full newsletter ≫