Your company received stimulus funding, what do you need to know now?
Join us for an update on the Paycheck Protection Program and other funding packages as well as a discussion of what you need to know to stay compliant and certified in order to qualify for loan forgiveness.
General U.S. Update
● Introduction and state of stimulus packages to date in the U.S.
● New legislation, including an update on the Main Street Lending Program
● Key differences between the U.S. and EU
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
● Eligibility update
● For those who have received funds:
-What do you need to know about certifications and liability
-What you need to know about PPP and PPP loan forgiveness
● Best practices on recordkeeping
Reassessing Other Available Programs
● FFCRA sick time
● Payroll tax deferral
● Employee retention credit
● Income tax opportunities under the CARES Act
● Trade finance and other collateral; based short- and medium-term lending options
● Other income tax opportunities
● State programs
● Chris Rossi, Partner, PEPPER HAMILTON
● Amy Moore, Principal, International Services, CLIFTONLARSONALLEN
● Laurie Keel, Partner, OSBORNE CLARKE
● William Avedon, Vice President, TRADEWIND FINANCE
These are the PowerPoint slides from the webinar.