September 20th, 2023
9:00 AM - 4:15 PM EDT
PLI New York
1177 Avenue of the Americas (Entrance on 45th Street)
New York, NY 10036
Free with PLI Privileged Membership
1-Day Program: In-Person or via Live Webcast
Earn Up to 7.0 Credit Hours
Join our expert faculty of lawyers, general counsels, regulators and investment bankers as we explore the current state of M&A and the trends you need to be aware of for the year ahead.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the participants, deal types and financing engines driving the current M&A market
- Identify which cutting-edge deal protection and defense strategies and tactics are most effective
- Navigate the current regulatory environment affecting mergers
- Understand the elements, risks and rewards of the LBO Model
- Apply best practices for the treatment of equity awards in transactions
- Understand their ethical obligations while negotiating a deal
- And much, much more . . .
PLUS! Earn Up to 7.0 Credit Hours.