In this Issue:
- I. March 2015 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports in March 2015
- A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- H. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- I. Hearings Requested/Scheduled During the Course of Review
- J. Request for Hearing on Denial of Six-Month Extension
- Excerpt from March 2015 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting :
During the March 26, 2015, Certificate of Need meeting, Dr. Mary Currier, State Health Officer, concurred with the health and planning staff analysis and approved the following applications for Certificate of Need:
CON Review # NH-CRF-0512-011 – Hinds County Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, LLC – Construction/Relocation and Replacement of 119 Nursing Home Beds/Services – Location: Byram, Hinds County, Mississippi – Capital Expenditure: $9,650,798 – Staff Recommendation: Approval.
Please see full Report below for more information.